The simple and short story of my first day at gym goes this way (this is the first time I've joined a paid gym- I used to work out at my hostel's gym too, but that wasn't a professionally run gym).
- The coach tells me to work out on various machines, 20 times on each (in 2 sets of 10 each, with a 30 second break between the 2 sets).
- I do everything the coach tells me to do. And I do it fast (dedication or over-excitement?).
- I come home, with my whole body drenched in sweat and still sweating profusely (probably it was over-excitement). Heat is coming out from me like it comes out from an oven. One can almost feel the steam...
- I'm HUNGRY like a beast. Heavy dinner follows.
- I crash on the bed in my room. A short nap follows.
- 46 hours later (that is right now), I have severe cramps in my arms, biceps and legs (oh, it hurts) :(
- End of the story.